Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 1, 2011

monday funday

We had a great day today. We woke up, bribed The Mayor to get clothes on, hit Chick-fil-a for breakfast and then Publix for groceries. We were like Old Mother Hubbard up in here, beyond desperate to get food in this house, thus Chick-fil-a for breakfast. I literally had nothing to feed the kids for breakfast. After Publix, we came home for lunch and naps. Love Bug took over a 4 hour nap, I cleaned the rest of the house while D did some yard work. The Mayor bounced around from keeping me company and playing in the playroom. After Love Bug woke up, we took a quick trip to Target and came home for dinner. Today was just a simple, fun, good day. Everyone was happy.

We are just a couple of weeks away from The Mayor starting preschool. He will be going 3 days a week this year. I will really miss my boy but am looking forward to the one-on-one time with my girl. It will be weird having The Mayor gone 3 mornings a week. It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that my baby boy isn't a baby anymore. He is going to be 4 years old in a couple of months! How is this possible? I feel like I just had him. Time really does go so quickly.

Just a couple of weeks left of our summer. Need to soak it up while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment