Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 5, 2012

our little model 2.0

Miss Love Bug was asked again by our friend Donna to model.  This time it was a hat.  I talked to Love Bug this morning about what we were going to do...and of course bribed her.  I knew Donna came prepared with Skittles and lollipops so I told her if she kept the hat on, let Donna take her picture then she would get candy.  It did the trick.

Love Bug did great.  She kept the hat on, in fact, she still had it on an hour after the photo shoot was over.  She looked precious.

Today was day 3 of another great day for The Mayor.  He is really excited about the daily reward.  The look of pride on his face when he gets into the car is just unforgettable.  I am so proud of him.  I know it takes a lot of effort on his part...and, well...I am just so proud of him!

I am so excited it is finally the weekend!  It has been a crazy 2 weeks with D being in the office every day and getting home super late.  The kids and I have barely seen him...and with his Ironman training on the weekends...it has been a lot.  But this weekend we have a lot of fun plans and next week he is back working from home.  Less than one month and we are Ironman bound.  I. Can't. Wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment