Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

a christmas musical


Today was The Mayor and Love Bug's Christmas program at school.  Oh my goodness...were they precious.  I loved seeing Love Bug up there...she was singing, adding her own hand movements and clapping after each song.  I even had a mother come up to me afterwards and tell me how cute she was.  The Mayor did awesome as well...he sang and stood in his spot the entire performance.  It was great to see him participating!  Such a difference in him from a year ago...I am so proud of that boy.

After their performances, they each had a little reception in their classrooms.  I went back and forth between the two since D couldn't get off work to come and see the kids.  The kids had a blast eating cookies and giving out their Christmas presents they had been making in their classes.  The kids were dismissed early and we went out to lunch to celebrate a great day.

After lunch we went to the mall and did some Christmas shopping.  I didn't get nearly enough shopping done and it wasn't from lack of trying...the kids were in great moods and awesome helpers there just wasn't anything I liked in the stores.  I need to go again when I am by myself and really look.

Love Bug performing


The Mayor performing


The Mayor's class reception

Love Bug's class reception


No comments:

Post a Comment