Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

love bug's christmas party


Yesterday was the last day of preschool for the year for both kids and Love Bug's class Christmas party.  I volunteered to bring sandwiches and a dessert.  I brought PB&J and turkey & cheese sandwiches cut out in Christmas shapes and a Christmas tree rice krispie treat that I decorated with homemade green cream cheese icing.

At drop-off, I told Love Bug I would be back to her school in a couple of hours for her party and she was so excited I was going to be at her school.  Me and the other mom volunteers for the party arrived while the kids were at the library, so when they came back to class, we were all standing there.  Love Bug was looking for me to make sure I held up my promise and when she saw me, she took off running for me.  I love getting those types of greetings!

We had a great afternoon of playing bean bag toss, decorating cookies and eating a yummy lunch and then it was time to get The Mayor and head home.  Pulling out of the preschool parking lot hit me that Christmas is a week away!!!  I have so much to do!

Today we spent at The Mayor's speech therapy session, running a few errands and then were home for a couple of hours before Meghan arrived to babysit.  I had a haircut appointment and then D and I had his company Christmas party.  Now we are home and I have to wrap gifts to clear out the guest room because tomorrow MeMe and Big Daddy arrive!  The kids are beyond excited their grandparents will be here for Christmas.  It is going to be a great week!!

the spread

playing bean bag toss

cheering on her friend

decorating her cookie

the girl loves her grapes

singing and dancing "reindeer hokey pokey"

No comments:

Post a Comment