Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

day 2 of spring break


Today was another great day.  We went to the gym so I could go to a 10AM class with my friend.  We went to a cardio kickboxing class.  The class was great but the teacher was super intense.  I almost felt like she was training us to be the next "Karate Kid" but I left the class sore and tired.  Just the way I wanted to feel.

After the class, we took the kids to the indoor pool for an hour and a half.  They had so much fun playing in the water, going under the water mushroom and throwing the ball around.  It was great seeing them have so much fun and knowing they were completely wearing themselves out!

After the gym, I took the kids to Chick-fil-a for lunch before heading to Costco and Target and then we were home playing outside with our new bubble guns.  The weather was great again today and the kids had so much fun watching the hundreds of bubbles fly around them.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment