Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 1, 2013

spring break day 1


We started our Spring Break early.  We were up and at the gym a little after 8AM so I could go to a spin class.  Then it was home for a quick shower, a stop to Target and then had lunch with some friends at one of our favorite lunch spots.  We ended up having an impromptu play date back at our house after lunch because the weather was unbelievably amazing.  It was too nice of a day to not be outside.  If I could have ordered a beautiful day, this is exactly what I would have ordered.

Tomorrow we are going back to the gym and then I think we are going to take the kids to the indoor pool for some fun.  The kids love to swim so I think it will be a nice treat for them to swim after playing hard in the kids gym.

I am trying to cram as much fun in the first few days of Spring Break as possible because Thursday and Friday are going to be rainy and cold.  There will be almost a 25 degree difference from the temperatures today and the temperatures Thursday...ugh.  But I won't get too upset because the weekend is going to be back in the high 60s and low 70s.  Hello Spring!

the umbrellas they picked (Cars for him, Princess for her)

modeling her new dress from MeMe and Big Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment