Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 15, 2013

i love you babies


Today, another horrible tragedy in this world occurred.  And I'm scared and hate the world that we have become.  I haven't blogged in several days just because we have been so busy, but I am blogging this short post just so my sweet babies will always know just how much I love them.  Love Bug and The Mayor, your mommy and daddy love you more than words could ever express.  You are our world and I didn't want one more second to go by without you having it in writing so you can always look back on this and know how much you are loved.  I pray for you daily and pray for this world that you will be growing up in.  It is a horribly imperfect world filled with tragedy but know we have a peace in knowing this life isn't it for us.  Your daddy and I will do everything in our power to raise you to know, love and have a personal relationship with our Savior so you will have an eternity in heaven where there is no fear, disease or horrible tragedy.  Until then, you will be loved and we will do our best to protect you to the best of our ability.  I love you my sweet, sweet babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment