Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 9, 2013

cuteness monday


Love Bug had ballet this morning and after ballet, we headed to our friend's house for a play date.  Me and two other moms from the bus stop have made this Monday morning play date a pretty regular thing since we all have kids at home around the same age.  Love Bug is the oldest at 3 1/2, Andrew will be 3 in three weeks and Nolan is 18 months.  They get along well and have a great time playing.  Today, Andrew and Love Bug really hit it off though.  They were like little BFFs.  We ended up staying until it was time to go to the bus stop to get The Mayor and Andrew's older sisters and they wanted to walk together...and hold hands.  Too cute!


The Mayor had a great day (and it was picture day) and after he got home, we had a quick snack and then went to OT.  He had a great session today.  I am so proud of him...he hasn't been to OT for a month (we had to cancel one appointment and then Labor Day fell on his session) and his OT said he did so amazing today.  She doesn't think we need to start weekly sessions and that we can keep him on the every other week plan.  YAY!


practicing his smile for picture day...and being silly

Tomorrow both kids are in school and for once I am a little sad.  I kind of want to let them skip and keep them at home with me.  But I won't...I can't start that precedence but I will be excited to spend the afternoon with them.  Wednesday I volunteer in The Mayor's class so that will be a fun treat for me...and hopefully him!

No comments:

Post a Comment