Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 9, 2009

pj day

The pregnancy insomnia has hit me and hit me hard. I will get 2-3 nights of pretty solid sleep and then inevitably, the next night hardly any sleep at all. I was up from midnight until 5:30 this morning. The Mayor started waking up around 8:00 so no good sleep for me. It was then I decided we were staying in our PJ's and playing in the playroom all day. I tried to see if The Mayor would cuddle with me and watch a movie. I had "Finding Nemo" in the playroom so "Finding Nemo" it was. I talked up the fishes and we made fishy faces while I loaded in the DVD. At exactly 1 minute 4 seconds into the movie, The Mayor got up and started playing. Boooo, no quiet time for me. We played hard and ate lunch and The Mayor fell right to sleep when I put him in his crib. Of course, I should be napping right now, but I would much rather be sleeping when the rest of the world is sleeping tonight. So I am finding enough energy to do our laundry for the week and creating new baby registries for "bear". "Nite nite" can not come fast enough for both of us tonight.


the 1 minute and 4 seconds he sat down to watch the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment