Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 16, 2009

some days are just good days

You wouldn't know it is November; today was a beautiful 75 degree day. So we obviously didn't waste one second of it indoors...we headed to the playground this morning for almost a 2 hour playdate with our MOM's club. The Mayor had such a great time, and is really becoming so big. I barely had to help him up the stairs to get to the slides. He was walking all over the playground contraption, playing with all the other kids, just being so big. Made me proud and sad all at the same time. My little baby boy is growing up.

After our playdate, I had to go grocery shopping since he was in no mood to do it yesterday. He was such an angel. He talked to me while I grabbed my groceries and quietly snacked on his goldfish crackers. After shopping was lunch where he proceeded to eat 2 bowls of applesauce (all by himself...and not too messy either) and a PB&J. He took a long 3 hour nap and then "helped" me make chocolate chip cookies. He watched and ate some chocolate chips while I did the baking. He clapped for me every time the mixer was turned off and then on. Such the cheerleader! I hear the laughter from upstairs while he and his daddy play in the playroom while I finish baking cookies and making our dinner. Yes, some days are just really good ones...and this was one of them...

Looking forward to tomorrow...

enjoying the chocolate chips

he takes after me

No comments:

Post a Comment