Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

so big

Yesterday we had a playdate at an indoor playground facility. It was awesome! There were rubberized floors so I didn't have to worry about The Mayor's toddler legs keeping him upright at all times. He went from playground to playground climbing the ladders by himself and going down the slide. When did my baby become so independent? As I watched him hold on to the railing and climb the ladder alone I just wanted to cry. He still needs me but not like he used to. He is only two, and just turned two at that. How do they become so independent in such a short period of time? I guess I need to be thankful I have another little one who will be here in March to baby.

Today we met with our MOM's club for doughnuts and coffee at a new doughnut place in town. This pregnant mommy totally took advantage of the fact that she is pregnant...I got 2 of the biggest doughnuts to eat. And I loved every second of it too. The Mayor loved the doughnut holes I bought for him...he is so like his momma!



No comments:

Post a Comment