Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

steak 'n' shake

One word: "Yum". We got a flyer for Steak 'n' Shake in the Sunday paper and I immediately started craving it. So much so that I could have eaten the flyer itself the burgers and shakes looked so good. Gotta just love being pregnant...

PopPop, Meega, The Mayor and myself met at Steak 'n' Shake for lunch today. It was just as delicious as I had hoped it would be. The Mayor loved seeing his PopPop and Meega during the day, and I got to satisfy one strong pregnancy craving. Win win. I am so blessed to live so close to my family where we can decide to meet during the day for lunch. The only thing that would be better is if the in-laws were just as close by. Luckily, they will be here for a whole week for Thanksgiving...can't wait! The Mayor is going to have such a great holiday season with his family.



No comments:

Post a Comment