Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

getting it together

Although my Christmas decorations are up, I am so behind this Christmas season. I haven't started Christmas shopping and I haven't even ordered my Christmas cards yet. Usually my cards have been ordered by the end of November and are put into the mailbox the weekend after Thanksgiving. I have been trying all week to get some pictures of The Mayor to put onto the cards...and today I finally got one I loved. Now...I just have to find the perfect card to put his picture on. Why do we put ourselves through this pressure? Aren't these cards going to end up in our recipient's trash cans at the end of the holidays? Regardless, I will spend a majority of tomorrow finding the perfect card to customize for this Christmas season!

this isn't the picture I am using for our Christmas
cards, but I love this face he makes while he says "cheese"

1 comment:

  1. NO! The cards never end up in my trash, I keep and cherish every one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete