Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 16, 2012

36


If it weren't clear as day on my birth certificate that 1976 was the year I was born, I wouldn't believe today was my 36th birthday.  36 is our parent's ages...I remember my parents at 36.  I can't be my parent's ages...I just graduated college...didn't I???

Today is going to go one of two ways:
1. Meega is going to call me and tell me she is in labor and that sweet baby boy she has been carrying for the past 10 months is going to be the best birthday present ever...or...
2. Me and the kids are going to hang at the pool with my dear friends Stacey and Vicki and their little sweets and we are going to gossip and laugh and watch the munchkins play in the pool until naptime and then come home and then D and I are going to dinner with Sue and Jay to celebrate birthdays.

Either option equals a pretty amazing birthday for me.

MeMe and Big Daddy are here!  They arrived yesterday morning and to say the kids are excited is an understatement.  The Mayor must have thought they were only going to be here for 24 hours because he tried to cram every ounce of playing with them he could possibly muster.  They played with every toy in their playroom and he didn't want to take one second to rest afraid he would miss a minute of fun.  We kept telling him they would be here most of the week and would be here when he woke up...

Tomorrow we are going to take the kids to our favorite bounce house to play and then MeMe and Big Daddy are going to take The Mayor to the movies while Love Bug naps.  It's going to be a great week.

MeMe and The Mayor resting together...he finally settled for a minute when he was covered in sweat from playing so hard

Big Daddy and his favorite girl

No comments:

Post a Comment