Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

old mother hubbard


Oh boy are the cupboards bare in the Shirley household.  If I don't get to Publix in the next 24 hours there is a good chance we are going to be eating croutons and sugar for dinner tomorrow night.  So dinner at Steak-n-Shake tonight was not only a treat but a necessity.  How cute are the kids in their paper hats?



Today was a great day.  D had a century ride (a 100 mile bike ride) this morning so the kids and I went to church and then lunch.  About an hour after Love Bug went down for her nap, D got home and then about 10 minutes after that, I went down for a nap.  I slept until 5:00 this afternoon...and so did Love Bug...and The Mayor had fallen asleep on the couch about 10 minutes before I woke up.  This was one tired bunch.  

Tomorrow starts Vacation Bible School at our church for The Mayor.  I'm excited because my two friends are his teachers and some of his closest friends at church will be in his class.  Going to be a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment