Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

our favorite babysitter


Our favorite baby sitter is going back to college.  She leaves tomorrow and we are so sad.  Meghan is one of my favorite people and I trust her implicitly with my kids.  And the kids adore Meghan and she adores them.  Meghan came to watch Love Bug this morning while The Mayor and I went to a movie with our friend Aidan and Ms. Vicki.  After the movie, we went to lunch and when we were leaving lunch to go back home, The Mayor asked if he could go home because he wanted to play with Meghan.  Sweet Meghan stayed an extra hour to play with both Love Bug and The Mayor before she left to go home and pack.  We are going to miss her!

This past week has been chock full of busy.  Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke came for a long weekend and The Mayor and Love Bug were so happy.  They love it when their cousins come to visit. Although they weren't here nearly long enough, the kids crammed a lot of fun into a short timeframe.  

This week is chock full of fun too.  We have play dates and lots of activities scheduled; we are really getting the most of our last few weeks of summer vacation.  It is hard to believe preschool starts in a few weeks.  This summer has flown by.  And I am so grateful we are gearing up for The Mayor's PreK year...because this time next year we will be getting ready for Kindergarten.  And that kind of makes me want to cry...and vomit...and cry some more.  So happy I have one more year with my boy before he is off into the big school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment