Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

the party's over


A little after 1:00 today, MeMe and Big Daddy rolled out and are now headed back to South Georgia.  We are all a little sad around here.  The kids have loved having their grandparents here...and so have D and I.  We were able to go out to dinner Monday night with some friends and then today they told us to go to lunch alone while they watched the kids.  I can not remember the last time D and I have eaten lunch just the two of us during the week.  It was really nice...and so quiet.

This afternoon is going to be a low-key afternoon.  We have been going non-stop since MeMe and Big Daddy arrived Sunday morning.  Love Bug definitely needs the low-key afternoon.  Oh my goodness...is she being a pill.  She is so tired and a tired Love Bug is NEVER a good thing.  She has been extra whiney and extra ornery.  Which the really odd thing is D and I were talking about how well-behaved The Mayor has been the past couple of weeks...he has been nothing but awesome and so much fun to be around.  And now Love Bug has taken a turn.  Is it physically impossible that both kids are well-behaved at exactly the same time?

We have plans the rest of the weekend and The Mayor has his soccer assessment Saturday morning (should be interesting) so before I know it another Monday morning is going to roll around.  My new nephew better be here by then!  I am a little bummed he didn't arrive on my birthday as he and I discussed many times.  I guess he is happy being locked up in Meega's womb...but hopefully for not too much longer.  We are chomping at the bit to meet the little guy!

who says lunch time can't be fun?  Making "spy glasses" out of our pretzels

monkey see...monkey do

Big Daddy, MeMe, The Mayor and Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment