Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

our little model


Love Bug was asked by a friend of ours to model some new clothes she has made.  Our friend owns her own Etsy boutique and was making a new pattern of pants and needed a model.  The perk is we get to keep the clothes!

We met at a local park so Love Bug could "model" the outfit.  She didn't smile once and most of the pictures have Love Bug holding a bag of Skittles and a lollipop.  My friend was smart to come prepared with bribery snacks and she kept telling me it was fine Love Bug was holding the candy.  She showed me some of the pictures on the camera and they looked cute.  She took 106 pictures...surely she got some cute ones to use for her website.  Still haven't seen them yet...can't wait to get my hands on those pictures!

Here are some I took with my camera phone:


The Mayor had a great day at school.  And I was a little worried since he had speech therapy in the morning and was a little whiny on the way to school.  But his teacher said he had a good day so he earned his 4th sticker for his chart at home.  Which meant we went to Target and bought Flynn The Fire Engine.  The look of pride on his face when he picked that toy off the shelf and knew he had earned it...it was priceless.  And tonight while tucking him in, I told him tomorrow starts over the sticker chart and after another 4 stickers, he gets another prize.  His eyes were huge.  I need to get to the dollar store because he will not be getting Thomas Trains every 4 stickers...we will be broke.  Dollar store prizes from here on out.  But the reward will still be sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment