Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

they love their lights


I am totally "that" person.  I celebrated the amazing weather last week with temps that had lows in the 50s and highs in the 70s by getting out the fall and Halloween decorations.  I don't care that my Halloween decorations are up in September.  I'm excited about this time of the year.  My absolute favorite time of year.  So I busted those decorations out...and the kids are so excited.  They LOVE having the pumpkins out.  Today we put our Halloween lights up in the kitchen.  The Mayor dragged his and Love Bugs chairs into the kitchen and they both just sat in front of the windows and looked at the lights.  It was precious.  Those kids love lights...and decorations.  I can't wait until the Christmas decorations go up...it will be a party in this house.


We had a great weekend.  The Mayor had his second soccer game Saturday.  He didn't score any goals this week, but he was happy to be out there trying his best.  And when it was his turn to sit out, he was cheering his teammates on.  He was really excited that Mamie and PopPop both came to his game. The Mayor definitely has the biggest cheering section out there.

The Mayor, #12, dribbling the ball down the field...he was thisclose to making the goal

The Mayor and Love Bug with PopPop

The Mayor and Love Bug spent the night at Mamie and PopPop's house last night since D and I had a birthday party to go to.  It was a pretty early night for us since D had to wake up early this morning for his training.  Six weeks until IronMan!  We are so proud of D!

Tomorrow will be pretty low-key since The Mayor has speech and OT.  I am looking forward to it since once Tuesday comes around it feels like a whirlwind.

Love this girl...how she eats ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment