Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

sweetness


Love Bug and The Mayor are kind of digging the movie The Lorax so she requested it be put on tonight while D made us breakfast for dinner.  She curled up on the couch with D to watch it...love her.


It was a school day for both kids and they both had a great day.  While they were in school, I went to the orthopedic for my follow-up and now I am boot free!  After school, we brought Love Bug home to nap and The Mayor and I met Vicki and Aidan at Catch Air and let the boys play.  They ran around and played for 2 hours straight...they had the best time!  I love seeing The Mayor playing with his buddies...the boys were so cute just chasing each other and following each other down the slides.  Love them!

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor so Love Bug and I will enjoy some girl time...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment