Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 4, 2013

friday funday


This week has flown by.  Even though D and I were only gone for a long weekend, it has taken the entire week to try and get caught up.  D has been super busy at work and the kids have been just shy of complete wild donkeys.  Today I was the cooking helper in The Mayor's class; it is always fun being in his classroom.  It gives me a chance to catch up with the teacher on how he is doing in class, meet his friends and classmates and of course it gives me time to see my favorite boy.  And there is nothing better than walking into your child's classroom and they are actually happy and excited to see you!

After the cooking portion of my morning was over, they put blue and green icing on rice cakes to make little Earths, I went to see my dear friend Hayley's new baby.  He was born over 2 weeks ago and I am just now getting around to seeing him.  William is deliciously adorable and snuggly.  You forget just how little newborns are.  It is hard to believe The Mayor and Love Bug were ever that little.

decorating his Earth

showing off his masterpiece

sweet little William

Before I knew it, time had flown by and it was time to pick my sweet girl up from preschool and get home to welcome The Mayor's bus.  We had a great treat this afternoon when Meega and Bennett came over to play.  With school being in session, our play time with Bennett and Walker has severely diminished and I am not happy about it!  But Fridays are our free day so we hope to plan many more play dates with our cousins.

After the play date, the kids and I ran to Publix for milk and stuff for dinner and then we played outside until bedtime.  D and I decided to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with the kids.  We were originally going to go on Sunday with Meega, J, Bennett and Walker but there is a good chance of rain on Sunday and since this weekend is our only weekend we get to go to the pumpkin patch, we decided to go alone tomorrow when we know it is going to be sunny.  We are going to miss going with the entire family but hopefully this is the only year this happens!  We still have our Christmas tree outing to look forward to with the entire family.

Our weekend is jammed packed with pumpkin patches, a birthday party, a 5K (The Mayor is running the one mile fun run and he is beyond excited about his first race!), church, tennis and another birthday party.  Monday will sadly be here before I know it so I hope to enjoy every second of our busy weekend.

she says this is the face you use when you are scared

love my sweets


wearing daddy's glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment