Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 25, 2012

another tri


I am really falling behind on my blogging...which really isn't like me, but this summer is kicking my butt.  I am struggling with finding ways to keep two active kids busy...so at the end of the day, blogging is not really what I want to do.  But the main reason I blog is so the kids can read this 30 years from now and know what we were doing...

...so...

Father's Day came and went.  The kids made a canvas for their daddy with their handprints and fingerprints.  They LOVED making this.  And D loves displaying it in his office.


D had another triathlon yesterday at Lake Allatoona.  It was a sprint triathlon so he finished in 1:29:22 and came in 14th in his age group.  And considering he is currently smack in the middle of the hardest age group you can be in, 14th place is down right awesome.  We are so proud of him.  

The kids had a blast cheering on their daddy and we enjoyed a day hanging with friends while they raced.  
D and our friend Gary...this was Gary's first triathlon







D, Gary and D's friend Bart

We have play dates scheduled for this week...most of which will hopefully be inside.  It is going to be a hot one in Atlanta...highs on Friday are 96.  Summer is definitely here!


No comments:

Post a Comment