Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

cousins

Today we celebrated Aunt Jennifer and sweet baby Elizabeth Louise (due in September).  We had so much fun celebrating, eating delicious food and catching up with some old friends.  But the best part was the cousins getting to play together.  The Mayor and Love Bug get to play with Bennett all of the time but we rarely get to see cousin Sydney.  And Love Bug was so excited to have her one and only girl cousin here to play with...don't get me wrong, Love Bug loves The Mayor and Bennett and plays so well with them, but she really enjoyed having some girl time.  And I am pretty sure Sydney loved playing with Love Bug too.

After the baby shower and naps, we went to Mamie and PopPop's for dinner.  It was the first time in 2 years that all 5 of us kids (Meega, Aunt Amy, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Sloan and me) were under the same roof.  We absolutely couldn't miss it.  And the kids had a blast playing together.  It was great seeing all 4 cousins running around and giggling together.  I am sad I forgot my camera so the only pictures I have are from the shower (and Bennett wasn't there), but I am pretty sure I will never forget the memory of those 4 little sweets running races and laughing together.

We have had records high in Atlanta the past several days.  Today it got up to 106.  It is torture being outside...thankfully some rain is supposed to come in next week and temperatures should go down...some...but any relief is relief.  We are going to have to start getting creative in keeping the kids busy and occupied...and cool.



Aunt Jennifer

the hostesses with Aunt Jennifer

sweet Love Bug and Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment