Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

boys day

The Mayor and Aidan had a boys only play date today.  The Mayor was so excited...he talked about Aidan coming over all morning.  They came over when Love Bug went down for her nap and the boys darted off to the basement.  They played for almost 3 hours...completely by themselves.  It was awesome.  Vicki and I got to enjoy some adult conversation upstairs while the boys played trains, cars and whatever else they could get into in the basement.  There was no screaming, crying or fighting while they played in the basement; it was such a fun and relaxing afternoon.  Love Bug was thrilled Aidan was still here when she woke from her nap and she got in a few minutes of play time as well.


Tomorrow promises to be just as fun.  We have a pool play date in the morning and then I am getting my hair cut off!  Tomorrow evening I am having a fun girls night out at the nail salon with the ladies in our Sunday School class.  I am really excited about my day of pampering!






No comments:

Post a Comment