Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

summer is here


Today the kids and I went to the gym and then over to Meega's house so the kids could play.  They played for about an hour inside and then were getting loud so we moved them outside.  They had a blast playing in the baby pool and sprinklers, but man, was it hot!  Meega had to take Walker inside because it was so hot and I was sitting under an umbrella watching them play.  Summer is definitely here.

There is a chance of rain each day for the rest of the week so tomorrow I am taking the kids to an indoor playground with one of my closest friends from high school and her three boys.  She is in town for the next two weeks so I am excited the kids can play together.  After they wear themselves out at the playground, we will then go to the gym where they can wear themselves out some more.  They should sleep quite soundly tonight!



worn out and playing games

No comments:

Post a Comment