Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

frat boy in training

This morning we woke up to another rainy day. The Mayor is getting over a little cold, so we decided to skip Bible Study and just lay low. I didn't even get The Mayor out of his pajamas; it is truly a lazy day in our household. After breakfast, The Mayor and I watched some "Curious George" and played with his new toys from his birthday. I left him alone for 2 1/2 minutes so I could use the restroom and when I returned to him, his pants were off. He had the biggest grin on his face. I guess he is getting ready for his years in a fraternity and being the clown. He definitely has the frat boy hair going on, so why not the frat boy/party boy attitude? He loved running around in just his shirt and diaper; he refused to put the pants back on.

During lunch, I decided to let The Mayor try Doritos for the first time. One of mommy's favorite snacks, so why shouldn't I share? As you can see from the photos, he loved them. Thankfully, tonight is bath night.




love that little fat roll


No comments:

Post a Comment