Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

saturday showers

This title has two meanings: yes, sadly, we woke up to rain...again. I swear, if I ever need to go back to work, I am getting a job as a meteorologist. Apparently, you do not have to be accurate. Last night the weather report was sunny and 58; this morning it was rain and 51. But the real reason for this title is today was another baby shower for Meega. And this time, The Mayor was attending as a guest! Unfortunately, I forgot my good camera and my diaper bag camera's battery died on me. So the only pictures I have are from this morning after bath time and on the way home from the shower when The Mayor fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

The shower was another success. Meega racked up on some great gifts and The Mayor was so well behaved...considering he is almost two and it was 2 1/2 hours past his nap time. Luckily the hostess has a 2 year old boy too so they entertained each other and there were plenty of toys to occupy The Mayor during the shower. Tomorrow will be a low-key day so he can catch up on his sleep.

clean but with some crazy hair

such a ham

No comments:

Post a Comment