Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

heading home

Today was our last full day in Homerville, tomorrow morning we are heading home. Our day was a typical toddler day filled with ups and downs...more downs than ups, but that's ok. I think The Mayor is tired from a week of traveling and being away from home and today it showed.

Normally today would have been a day I would have sat back and complained due to the meltdowns but instead I tried to savor every minute. Today a friend of mine is sitting in an ICU room with her 21 month old son who is hooked up to a ventilator. Today I realized how blessed I am to have a healthy boy. Today I realized we aren't guaranteed anything...not even the next second. Today I cuddled extra long and gave extra kisses to my baby before I put him down for bed. I will try my hardest to enjoy every second of life I am blessed with...especially the ups and the downs that come with a toddler. Life is so precious.

Here are some pictures from our last day in Homerville.

Playing with Trey

Throwing the ball to Uncle Tom

Playing with Luke

Being chased by Aunt Natalie

Taking a breather

Bath time with MeMe



No comments:

Post a Comment