Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

back in action

24 hours with no interruption to our internet service...wahoo! But wouldn't you know it...the battery to my camera died. So this blog will be without pictures...but that's ok, tomorrow I should have all my ducks in a row.

Today was a great lazy day. I went to bed last night with the intention of waking up this morning and not leaving the house. And I was looking forward to it. And that is so not like me...I like it when we are busy and have things on the calendar. But the thought of just hanging out in the playroom today made me happy. Meega and Bennett came over and spent the whole day here. It was a great bonus! Love Bug and Bennett took turns napping in her crib...it was a revolving door for naps in that crib. When she woke up, it was time for him to go down and when he woke up, it was time for her to go back down. The Mayor was just thrilled to have his Meega and Bennett here. He couldn't get enough of having his cousin here; he kept trying to kiss him, play with him, wanted to hold him in his lap...and then some serious love from The Mayor was given when he decided to throw a car and hit Bennett in the head. Awesome. Life with a 2 1/2 year old...kisses being dealt out one second and flying cars the next.

Wonder what adventures tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment