Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 9, 2010

girls day

Today has been an awesome day. I hired a friend's daughter to babysit for The Mayor this morning and Love Bug and I had a girls day. I spent the morning running errands and just enjoying being with my sweet girl. I was so blessed to have had two years and four months of one-on-one time with my baby boy, so I cherish the rare moments of one-on-one time I get with my girl. And I did miss The Mayor all 3 1/2 hours I was gone, but it was nice just running in and out of stores with one baby. You forget how easy it is with one child!

When I got home, The Mayor had been fed and was ready for nap time. After some sweet cuddle time with him, he immediately fell asleep. Both babies are asleep; the house is quiet. And because I cleaned the house after I got home from the gym this morning, I have nothing to do but sit back, relax and wait for them to wake up. D is leaving work early too. This is just a wonderful day. What a great way to kick off our weekend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment