Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

where've i been?

It has been a whirlwind week. I was gone over the weekend on a girl's trip. A dear friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks so we went to the lake to celebrate. It was a wonderful weekend, and relaxing, but I sure did miss my babies. I fully enjoyed myself and my time away from being mommy and wife but by Saturday night, I was ready to be home and resume my role in this household. By 10:45 AM Sunday morning, I was back with my sweets.

By Sunday late afternoon, D's sister and her family were here. We always love a visit from Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke, but The Mayor really loves it when they visit. He loves having 2 older playmates in the house, and his cousins are so good with him. They love playing with his toys and getting on the floor and running around with him. It is always sad when they leave. The Mayor will talk about them and ask for them for days after they leave. It's a small price to pay for seeing how happy he gets when they are here.

Today is a lazy day. Recovering from a week of house guests and getting ready for friends coming into town for the upcoming holiday weekend. I can't believe it is already July...where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment