Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

enamored

We have been having internet issues here...so annoying! I am way behind on my blogging...

Love Bug loves The Mayor, in fact, she is enamored with him. It lights up my day to see the way these two interact with each other. And I wonder how it works? It isn't like we taught Love Bug to love her brother or me or D for that matter. It is amazing to see how a baby just innately knows her family and loves them. She just knows...

I can put Love Bug in her exersaucer or jumperoo and The Mayor will sit down right in front of her and entertain her. And she will just sit there with these big eyes and mouth wide open giggling at him. She loves to watch him play with the toys and she will jump up and down in excitement. And when he walks away, she will follow him with her eyes until he comes back. She only does this with him. She loves him...

The Mayor gets her to laugh like nobody else can. Which is funny in itself because The Mayor makes us laugh like nobody else can. I am a little worried I am going to have a class clown on my hands, but I guess I will cross that bridge when we get to it.

I love the way these two love each other. At 2 1/2 years old and 4 months old, it is even more amazing that they can teach me about love. Love is so much more than words; she can't speak to him and he speaks in broken sentences, but they somehow know...and love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment