Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 15, 2011

the sweetest sound

There is no sweeter sound in the world then hearing my babies laughing. And I am talking about real, guttural, uncontrollable, almost can't catch a breath laughing. D knows just where each tickle spot is too. Love Bug is under the neck right at her collar bone and The Mayor's is on his leg right above his knee. Gets them every time and I could just record that laughter and listen to it over and over and over...

Love Bug's one year pictures became available for viewing online this morning!!! Of course I have looked at the slideshow at least 2 dozen times today. I have no idea how I am going to pick...I love them all. Below is my favorite family picture and my favorite picture of The Mayor with Love Bug...I couldn't pick my favorite picture of just Love Bug because there are literally about 20 that I tagged as my favorite.

These pictures are courtesy of Christina Sallustio...the best photographer in the world!


love...this makes my heart happy

No comments:

Post a Comment