Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 8, 2011

taco night

It's Friday and it's taco night! Considering D was out of town this week for a conference, this has been an awesome week. Usually I dread when he travels and am worn completely out from pulling single mom duty (and trust me, I am tired) but it was such a great week with just me and the kids. Don't get me wrong, I could not have been happier to hear the garage door opening late Wednesday night when D got home from his trip...but me and the kids are getting the hang of this!

The kids and I just chilled today. We played in the house, ran a few errands, checked out an awesome new park in our county, ate lunch, Love Bug napped and then D came home and we had taco night. You would have thought Love Bug had never eaten before. She could not get that food into her mouth fast enough. And as you can see from the pictures, we are still working on our aim.

This weekend I am sure we will go on some nice walks, go play at this new park and enjoy being together as a family...before D goes back to work on Monday and The Mayor goes back to school. Spring Break is over.



we finally got batteries put into his hardhat...he kept going into the bathroom and turning off the lights so he could see the light flash in the mirror

checking out the reflection of the light in the refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment