Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

at least she is belted in

Miss Love Bug is really starting to come out of her shell. She is still content to sit quietly and play but when she wants to turn it on...she will. And if you have something, you better be prepared to share it with her. It doesn't matter if it is a drink, food, toy, remote, whatever, if you have it, she wants it.

I had Miss Priss belted (pretty tightly I might add) into the cart at Target this afternoon. And wouldn't you know she found a way to wiggle herself so she was facing backwards. And every time I pushed the cart, she would stand up and start dancing. The Mayor got a kick out her and she got a kick out of him so the two of them were just cracking up while we walked down the aisles. At least the belt was around her waist so she didn't go flying out.

She isn't even 15 months old but I feel I am going to have another little character in this household.


No comments:

Post a Comment