Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

summer routine kicking into gear

The Mayor is done with school and we are settling into our summer routine. And all I know is this momma will need to make sure we keep a pretty tight calendar because my two munchkins will be bored if I don't. We had a lazy day today and I don't envision us having too many of those this summer; nothing bad happened but by 3:00 in the afternoon, The Mayor was giving me looks like "seriously, is this what we are going to do today"?

Luckily we have a play date tomorrow and I am praying my sister-in-law and nephews decide to come up for a visit this week. The first week in June, Meega and I are taking the 3 kids to Ohio to visit Aunt Jenny for the week. A couple of weeks after that trip, me and the kids will tag along with D on a business trip. In July we are going to Richmond to visit family and friends and to cheer on D when he competes in an Olympic size triathlon. In August we will tag along with D again for a business trip (this trip will be at the beach!) and then school will start. So now I just need to fill in the blanks...lots of play dates and LOTS of time at the pool. Can't believe summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment