Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

i'll be carrying her into kindergarten

Love Bug will be 15 months old in a just a couple of weeks and Miss Priss still isn't walking. Between her not walking and The Mayor not pooping in the potty...let's just say, I'm pretty sure I'll be carrying her into kindergarten and packing nighttime pullups for The Mayor's first week in college. Love Bug is getting better, she will walk behind some toys and will hold on to your fingers and walk. And she will stand on her own and look like she is going to attempt to take some steps, but then she falls back on her bottom and crawls.

We are also working on her speech. And she is already a little sass. I look at her and tell her to say "mama" and she looks at me and says "dada". Then grins. I'll remember that when she is begging me for some designer jeans in a few years.

We are enjoying our weekend. MeMe and Big Daddy are here and spoiling the kiddos. We have no plans and that is just the best part of the weekend. Fly by the seat of our pants. I think we may do some shopping later and maybe even go to the pool. And we really love that tomorrow is a holiday and we get an extra day with daddy at home.

Miss Sassy

The Mayor assisting Love Bug in walking

No comments:

Post a Comment