Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 9, 2011

my favorite gift

I can't believe I left the most important gift out of my post from yesterday. This beautiful vase was handpainted by The Mayor at school. My sweet boy used his little fingerprints and thumbprints to make the flower petals, lady bugs, bumble bees and caterpillars on this vase. And not only is the vase so cute and something I will definitely keep forever, the memory that will stick in my mind for a lifetime is the look of pride on The Mayor's face when I picked him up from school last Thursday and he helped carry the vase with this teacher to give it to me. He was so happy...the smile on his face was like that of the cat who had just eaten the canary. He was so happy and proud of his creation and so happy to be giving it to me. Happy Mother's Day to me...I am so lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment