Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day bliss

Today was such an amazing day. I was woken up this morning by a clanking sound...when I opened my eyes, D was walking into our room with my breakfast on a tray. He left me alone with my meal while he got The Mayor and Love Bug up and I ate in peace. Then he offered to take the kids on a walk so I could have the house to myself, but I declined...I wanted to spend at least some part of today with my family. After our walk and some play time at the playground, we came back home so Love Bug could take a nap. I showered and went and got a much needed pedicure. Hands down, best pedicure I have ever gotten. Probably had something to do with the glass of wine they gave me while I was in the massage chair having my legs rubbed or the fact it was my first pedicure since Christmas or the fact it was quiet and I got to read a book that I have been dying to read...anyway, best pedicure.

When I got home, D took the kids into the basement to play so I could take a nap, and after the nap we went to my parent's house to celebrate Mother's Day and D's birthday. It was just such an amazing day of being spoiled and pampered. I feel so relaxed and even more blessed to have this amazing family.

This week is going to be such a crazy week. I have to get us ready for our trip to Orlando for D's Half IronMan Triathlon next weekend. I can't believe it is almost here...all of this training and now we are a week away. I am so proud! I can't wait to cheer on my man.



my loves...the reason I get to celebrate this awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment