Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 25, 2012

it starts so early

Love Bug kept coming into our bathroom tonight while I was finishing up cleaning and she emerged from our closet wearing my 4 1/2 inch platform pumps.  I begged her not to move, grabbed my phone to take a picture and then asked her to get out of them.  She was about to attempt to walk in them to push her Elmo on the dump truck.  I just knew a trip to the ER would be in our foreseeable future had she taken some steps. That girl loves shoes.  Any shoes.  If The Mayor, D or myself have shoes lying around, Love Bug will put them on.

Tomorrow morning we are celebrating one of our favorite people...Miss Addy will be turning 3 and The Mayor and Love Bug have been talking about her party all week long.  After the party, we are heading to South Georgia to see MeMe, Big Daddy, Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke.  D found out today he doesn't have to go back to NYC next week, so we are taking advantage of the long weekend and hanging with family.  The kids were so excited when I told them before bed we were going to see MeMe and Big Daddy tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited too!

D just landed in Atlanta!  He will be home soon!!  Sweet relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment