Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

our little princess


Today Love Bug was so eager to wear one of her princess dresses...and today I said yes.  She usually asks to wear the dresses on a school day, but since today wasn't a school day for her, Miss Love Bug transformed herself into Snow White.

I have to admit, it was so much fun having her dressed like Snow White.  Everywhere we went people would commit on how cute she was and she just loved the attention.  She did look precious.

After nap, she asked to dress in her Repunzel dress.  What can I say...my little girl loves pretending she is a princess.  I didn't realize I was going to have such a girly-girl.  But she is so much fun and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The Mayor had a great day at school and church tonight and we got home from church just as D was pulling in from work.  We had dinner together and then spent the rest of the night building word puzzles (helping The Mayor learn to read and spell) and then it was time for baths and bed.  Wednesday is our busiest day of the week and it always flies by.

Tomorrow is a school day for both kids and is supposed to be the last day of rain forecasted for this week.  Thank goodness.  I am ready for Friday and the weekend where it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50s.  We need to be outside and burning off this energy!

our Snow White

 photo-bombing...I really don't know where he gets it from

our monkey

he said he was tired so he decided to rest on her head

Repunzel

No comments:

Post a Comment