Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

she is so sassy


Every morning when we get Love Bug up from bed she will not leave her room without two things: a pair of shoes and an accessory for her hair.  Even if we are just having a PJ day, she will put on a pair of shoes with her PJs and ask for a hair bow.  Sunday morning we were all lounging in our PJs and slippers for breakfast and D went to get Love Bug up from bed so she could join us.  D kept her in her PJs and Love Bug picked the rest:


I.  Love. This. Girl.

After a yummy breakfast, we got ready to go to church.  After church, D and the kids came home for lunch and naps and I had my first tennis match since I popped my calf muscle back in August.  It was nice playing again...and a win made it even better.

Yesterday was a great day.  The Mayor had speech therapy and it was our first week off from OT.  It was nice to only have a 30 minute therapy on our calendar and nothing else.  We had all morning to hang out and run errands and not be rushed to be anywhere.  I am excited that every other Monday will be this light.

Today was a school day and I was thrilled because it has been raining here non-stop since Sunday night and the kids have been so bored.  Going to school at least got them busy and let them burn off some of this crazy energy.  The rain will be here all week...I am going to have to get creative on things for the kids to do the next couple of days.  Sitting inside just isn't cutting it.

Thankfully tomorrow is a crazy day with speech therapy, school and church for The Mayor.  Love Bug and I will spend the morning running errands and enjoying some girl time together.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment