Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2013

the weekend is here


The week was a pretty great one.  The kids have settled in nicely with their normal routine and I have been on top of our schedule and the housework.  This house hasn't been this clean and organized for this length of time...in forever.  I am not going to call it a resolution because I don't make those but it is just a new attitude on life.  I'm trying not to take life for granted, make the most of our time together and keep us organized.  It was nice having a clean house and laundry caught up so I knew we could just enjoy this weekend.

After dinner, we cuddled on the couch to watch a movie on the Disney channel.  I just couldn't help myself taking pictures because D was wearing the spider hat The Mayor made in school today.  We all took our turns wearing the hat but the camera only captured D's turn...funny how that happens.

The kids are asleep and D and I are going to watch a movie.  Love low-key Fridays!

she was in the middle of saying "cheese"

D modeling the spider hat

doesn't he look so happy to be wearing the hat? :)

such a ham

the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment