Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

she is potty trained


The first week of our normal routine has been going very well.  Really no complaints.  The kids have settled in nicely to getting back into school (and The Mayor's speech therapy and OT) and I am getting used to having to get dressed and out the door by a certain time each morning.  Vacation is over and reality is back.

I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday.  I am excited about the weekend and the temperatures that are being predicted.  70 degrees and sunny on Saturday!  Hard to believe it is January.  The Mayor has a birthday party that afternoon so it will be sure to be a great day.  Sunday we have church and I have my first tennis match since I popped my calf muscle back in August.  I am excited to get back on the court.

Big news in the Shirley household...Love Bug is officially potty trained!  No more diapers (she still wears them at night) but she is in big girl panties all day during the day.  She wore them to school Tuesday and Thursday and came home dry and in the same clothes I sent her to school in.  What a difference from potty training The Mayor.  No issues with going #2 either...I guess this is my reward from the lllllloooooonnnnnngggggg process of potty training The Mayor.  We deserved to have one of them be easy to train!

We are really getting out of the baby phase.  No more diapers and pretty soon we will have to get Love Bug's room converted to a big girl room.  She is still in her crib and I like it that way!  She sleeps well in the crib and the thought of training her to sleep (and stay) in a big girl bed gives me serious anxiety.  I say she can stay in the crib until she is 8 but I think D is going to pressure me to make the change closer to her 3rd birthday.  He is already talking about getting her new bed.  I am not ready!

my "baby"





No comments:

Post a Comment