Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

cinderella


When I say our Love Bug is obsessed with princesses, it is the understatement of the year.  If she could, she would wear princess dresses every. single. day.

So when MeMe and Big Daddy gave her money for her birthday, I knew her money would go to a new princess dress.  We hit the jackpot today while at Target...they finally had Cinderella dresses in stock.  They haven't had them for months...so when I walked by the aisle and saw them hanging, we snatched one up immediately!  She also bought a new crown, matching gloves, necklace and a purse.  When I gave it to her, she hugged it and said "oh, I love it!".  Of course, she is wearing it now.

We had a pretty great day.  The Mayor had speech, school and then Cubbies at church.  Love Bug and I spent the day watching princess movies and dressing up in princess dresses.

Tomorrow is a school day for both kids and Love Bug's class is having pajama day.  Should be a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment