Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 18, 2013

one gorgeous weekend


Oh man, was this weekend amazing in regards to weather.  We had temps close to the 70s, sunshine, great breeze and no pollen (yet...it is just around the corner I am sure).  We spent most of the afternoon playing outside and enjoying this spring weather.

The entire weekend was just low-key...the way I like it.  D had some training he had to do since his next race is next weekend and I had a tennis match on Sunday but other than that, we had nothing on our calendars.  We played outside a lot and took the kids to the gym so they could play and we could workout.  When we picked them up from the kid's area, they were outside playing in the covered outdoor area.  Even the gym employees couldn't get enough of this great weather.  And I am so glad we soaked it all up because today was rainy and cold.  The rain is supposed to move out tonight and sunshine (and slightly cooler temperatures) are making their way back.  I will take it!

Tomorrow is picture day for Love Bug (The Mayor's is on Thursday).  I kept trying to find a cute dress to put her in but ultimately settled on putting her in her birthday party outfit.  Nothing describes Love Bug more at this stage in her life than Princess.  So why not dress her in her custom princess outfit and when I look back on these pictures decades from now, I will remember with fondness this sweet stage of life we are in.






outdoor dance party!

No comments:

Post a Comment