Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

the reason

I am a simple girl. One not interested in the latest and greatest when it comes to technology. I like to talk on the phone but I like to use my house phone not my cell. I can not stand texting. I was probably the last to really get into email; I was most definitely one of the last to get onto Facebook. And now the blogging world...why blog? Wasn't until I had my son and saw friends around me getting into this that it started to make sense. Here is a place where I can easily update the ins and outs of our daily life. Albeit, this daily life is most of the time extremely boring, but nonetheless, it is our life. And something I would love for our children to read about one day. Who knew I could find a place to write about what happened that day, at the end of the year get it made into a book, and then I can pass that book onto my children when they are older...and all for free (well, I am sure it costs money to make the book, but whatever)! So....here we are....bloggers! Welcome to Life With The Shirleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment