Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

workin' 9 to 5

Momma's going back to work! Well, just for the next 4 days...but still, momma is bringing home some bacon! I am heading out of town tomorrow morning for Greenville to work on a 4 day project for a friend's market research company. I help them out about 4 times a year; it is a little break from "mom duty" and I get to make some really good money on the side. Pretty nice setup!

Daddy is taking vacation from work so he and The Mayor get some awesome daddy-son quality time. I am leaving instructions for daddy to take lots of pictures and do lots of fun things over the weekend so I have some good stuff for next week's blog.
Until then...

I am gonna miss this face while I am gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment