Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

hysterical mayor

Last night at dinner I spent more time laughing then I did eating. With our dinner, I had a bowl of edamame on the table. We popped the beans out of the shell and gave some beans to The Mayor. He would try it and then spit it out. But when he noticed how I was eating them, popping them out of the pod, he thought he would give it another try. I am sure to him this looked like a free pass to play with his food...and it was. We gave him an edamame pod and he must have been doing a kung-fu death grip on it because a bean would shoot out. Literally, shoot out. A couple almost made it into the family room. And he would follow the bean as it flew and in a low voice say "oh no". For every 3 or 4 that would go flying, one would pop out slowly enough where he could grab it. And then he would eat it and say "I got bean"! He had me laughing so hard I gave him at least 15 pods...just to hear the sad "oh no" or the excited "I got bean". D and I were in stitches...Love Bug just looked at her brother as if she was thinking "am I really related to you"? Why yes sweet pea, you are...and hopefully in a couple of years, you both will be making us laugh.

squeezing the life out of the edamame pod

i got bean!

oh no

seriously we're related?

happy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment