Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 10, 2011

had a blast...but so happy to be home

Meega and I pulled out of Aunt Jenny's driveway at 6:41 AM with three somehow oddly energetic children. Given that all three of them were woken from a deep slumber to get out the door at that hour, we just knew they would all take great naps in the car. Love Bug and Bennett maybe slept 20 minutes during the entire 8 hour trip while The Mayor slept for an hour an a half. The three of them kind of got the nap schedule reversed.

About 5 minutes from pulling into our driveway, The Mayor asked me if we could go back to Aunt Jenny's house. He had so much fun.

Luckily we hit no traffic and the drive went by pretty quickly. But I am so exhausted. I slept horribly while in Ohio. I have got some crazy allergy/cough thing going on that makes me so congested I snore like a man and when I finally do sleep, I end up waking up coughing like a smoker. Bedtime can not come quickly enough for me tonight.

No one was happier for us to get home than D. He couldn't wait to get his hands on his babies...thankfully tomorrow starts a weekend so we will have some great family time.

Here are a few pictures from our trip:

getting ready to pull out of Georgia...Ohio bound

Aunt Jenny and The Mayor throwing tennis balls with the dogs

running free

Aunt Jenny and Love Bug perfecting her walking skills

The Mayor cheering on Bennett mastering the stairs

The Mayor and me at lunch

messy Love Bug after our spaghetti dinner

messy Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment